As of January 2014, 42 students have graduated with the Master of Science in Forensic Science degree since the program started in 2007. Of those 42 graduates, 28 are working in forensic science-related positions, 10 have positions in other scientific disciplines, 2 have positions working in crime scene or criminal investigation, and 2 are pursuing a doctorate in chemistry.
You can find our graduates working in forensic science-related positions with the following employers:
- Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory
- Atlantic Laboratories, Bensalem, Pa.
- Bode Technologies, Lorton, Va.
- Collaborative Testing Services, Sterling, Va.
- Connecticut State Police Forensic Science Laboratory, Meriden, CT
- DC Department of Forensic Science, Washington, DC
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Harris County (TX) Forensic Science Laboratory, Houston, TX
- National Medical Services, Willow Grove, Pa.
- New Jersey Office of Forensic Science Services
- New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner
- New York City Police Department
- Philadelphia Office of Chief Medical Examiner
- State of Delaware Office of Chief Medical Examiner
- United States Army Forensic Science Laboratory
- Ventura County (CA) Forensic Science Laboratory
- Pennsylvania State Police Forensic Science Services
Based on the skill set developed in the Master of Science in Forensic Science program, some of our graduates have elected to pursue other scientific careers. These employers include:
- Bristol-Myers Scribb
- General Electric
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Sciences, Philadelphia