The Master of Science in Forensic Science has assembled a group of distinguished forensic science professionals who periodically provide comments about the program and suggestions for program improvement. The Advisory Committee is comprised of:
- Pasquale Buffolino, Ph.D., director, Nassau County Office of the Medical Examiner Department of Forensic Genetics, East Meadow, N.Y.
- Deborah Calhoun, Laboratory Director, Pennsylvania State Police
- Lisa Mundy, toxicology supervisor, Philadelphia Chief Medical Examiner’s Office, Philadelphia, P.A.
- Peter Pizzola, Ph.D., director (retired), New York City Police Department Crime Laboratory, Jamaica, N.Y.
- Ted Schwartz, Trace Evidence Unit supervisor, Westchester County (NY) Forensic Science Laboratory, Valhalla, N.Y.
- Laura Tramontin, criminalistics supervisor, New Jersey State Police Office of Forensic Sciences, Hamilton, N.J.
- Ken Williams, assistant director, North Regional Laboratory, New Jersey State Police, Little Falls, N.J.