The Master of Science in Forensic Science has assembled a group of distinguished forensic science professionals who periodically provide comments about the program and suggestions for program improvement. The Advisory Committee is comprised of:
- Pasquale Buffolino, Ph.D., director, Nassau County Office of the Medical Examiner Department of Forensic Genetics, East Meadow, N.Y.
- Deborah Calhoun, Laboratory Director, Pennsylvania State Police
- Lisa Mundy, Toxicology Supervisor, Philadelphia Chief Medical Examiner’s Office, Philadelphia, P.A.
- Peter Pizzola, Ph.D., Director (retired), New York City Police Department Crime Laboratory, Jamaica, N.Y.
- Ted Schwartz, Trace Evidence Unit Supervisor, Westchester County (NY) Forensic Science Laboratory, Valhalla, N.Y.
- Laura Tramontin, Criminalistics Supervisor, New Jersey State Police Office of Forensic Sciences, Hamilton, N.J.
- Ken Williams, J.D., Forensic Serology Supervisor, New Jersey State Police Office of Forensic Sciences, Hamilton, N.J.
- Matt Wood, Director, Ocean County (NJ) Sheriff’s Forensic Science Laboratory, Toms River, N.J.
- Jillian Yeakel, Laboratory Manager, Lehigh Valley Toxicology Laboratory, Bethlehem, PA>