Preferred Application Date: March 1, 2014
Final Application Date: May 1, 2014
You can save your online application and return to finish it at any time.
A bachelor of science degree from a regionally accredited college or university in a natural or forensic science (or equivalent coursework in a relevant discipline) including the following recommended courses:
- Two semesters of general (freshman) chemistry and two semesters of organic chemistry
- Two semesters of calculus (differential and integral preferred)
- Two semesters of physics
- Two semesters of general (freshman) biology
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Completion of the GRE General Test by application date.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to the applicant’s scientific ability.
Please send completed recommendation forms to:
School of Adult and Graduate Education (SAGE)
100 College Drive
Allentown, PA 18104-6196