Preferred Application Date: March 1, 2016
Final Application Date: May 1, 2016
You can save your online application and return to finish it at any time.
A Bachelor of Science degree from a regionally accredited college or university in a natural or forensic science (or equivalent coursework in a relevant discipline) including the following recommended courses:
- Two semesters of general (freshman) chemistry and two semesters of organic chemistry
- Two semesters of calculus (differential and integral preferred)
- Two semesters of physics
- Two semesters of general (freshman) biology
- Completion of the GRE General Test by application date
- A 750 word essay on one of the following topics:
-The impact of completing a research -based Master of Science in Forensic Science degree on your career path.
-The significance of fundamental forensic science research on the progression of the discipline.
The essay should be sent to the School of Adult and Graduate Education by email or postal mail.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to the applicant’s scientific ability.
Please send completed recommendation forms to:
School of Adult and Graduate Education (SAGE)
100 College Drive
Allentown, PA 18104-6196