In order to be considered for admission into the program, you must submit the following items:
- Completed and signed graduate application form.
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges/universities previously attended sent in an institutionally sealed envelope. For work in progress, a final transcript must be received within 30 days after completion of coursework. Transcripts from all institutions must be included even if the credits have been transferred and are included on the transcript of a receiving college or university.
- Two letters of recommendation sent to the SAGE admissions office by email or by postal mail signed and sealed with signature by recommender.
- Official GRE Scores (school code: 2079). GRE must be taken by May 1.
- A $50 application fee.
- Students under consideration for admission may also be asked to interview with members of the forensic science faculty before acceptance to the program. Acceptance is not based on any one criterion. Students who do not have every recommended course should not be discouraged from applying. An applicant’s entire professional and academic profile is considered when determining whether the applicant is likely to achieve success in the program.
We can assist you throughout the application process. Call 800-360-1222 or email us.